Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Ten in Ten

I spent ten minutes at recess today taking pictures around my school.  I saw the idea on Twitter from a couple of different teachers that I follow.  Here's one of them.   

So here goes.

One of our many painted ceiling tiles.  


Another painted ceiling tile.  This one was made by two of our students and their twins
 from Quebec from the exchange trip in the fall of  2006.  I have been involved with four exchange
trips in my years at Major, three with Quebec, and one with Nfld.
There have also been others with Quebec and Ontario.  



Our teams met and produced posters telling why they think we should value diversity in our school.


This is the picture that has been divided up for our Art Show next week.
Each student is making a piece of it.  

Elementary Recess, the snow has certainly melted this week.  And someone
remembered to put the flag up at recess.  :)

Working in the classroom.

Jam Concert is coming up May 11 - students are getting ready.  Here's a link to a video from last year.   


No one was in the gym yet.  


Graduation pictures for the last 35 years or so.  I've taught a lot of them.  Yikes!
And I have two sons in pictures on there too.  

Some students reading some posters in the hall.  They were waiting for their
teacher to let them in the Science Lab for Physics.   

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I thougth the wall of Graduation pictures from the last 35 years was very cool. I bet you have a lot of families come back and see other family members in the pics. Very touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent comments on the school. An interesting way to spend supervision and to showcase what is going on in our school. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good pics.

    I think this is a great way to showcase neat elements of one's school. It makes ones want to go on tour and check them out!

    Take care

    Dave

    ReplyDelete